Thursday, September 20, 2007

Summarization about my experience with 23 things

1. My favorite exercises on this journey were learning to blog, adding pictures, You Tube and the fun clips, success in putting Rollyo on my blog, working with other people to accomplish some steps.

2. It is a step in becoming more aware of technology and the realization I need to be more than aware of technology but to fine tune skills on certain sites.

3. I was surprised that I like You tube and that it was easier to use than so many other sites for a novice. I was surprised I needed as much assistance as I did from others. I thought it would be more user friendly for a novice. I like to read and follow directions but I found steps of importance were left out.

4. I think it would help to do levels: novice, intermediate, advanced. I think for the novice to give specific projects for each site to find and clearly give steps in advance to follow in how to do it would be very helpful. To have the step by step help sheets in advance of each step would be nice because without the sheet from Rollyo that a colleague got at the help session, we would never have accomplished putting it on the blog. Help was offered but inexperience makes it impossible to ask helpful questions.

5. If offered again I would try it since I want to improve and grow in my use of computer technology. The incentives would help me to do it again also. I'm not sure I would complete it if it was not broken down and more clearly explained.

6. Frustrating but I made it! Accomplishment but tempered by not being able to go immediately to the sites and use them without work.

No comments: