Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RSS Feed- YEA!-- Y oung Adult Books -graphic

I just added the blogs of my team to blogger line as a RSS feed. I didn't find lisa's yet but the rest are there. Just like my colleague technical things tend to malfunction so any success is a YEA!

Also, after reading Pat's blog about young adult books , I thought it might be interesting to note that Great Books is coming in April. For this day od book discussions, I chose 2 Young adult groups and 1 Juvenile group of books to critique. In the Y category, I read the graphic novel LATIK, It was great! It was sad if you like dogs but very well written. I am just starting to enjoy graphic novels. I am not a reader of the Japanese Manga but there are other graphic novels that are great! I really enjoyed and so did many of my colleagues THE ARRIVAL. Let me know what you think of them.

No comments: