Friday, November 7, 2008

Patience and Waiting

I believe that the waiting from Monday with Dr. Kim when no information was given until Thursday with Dr.Esquival not knowing if He would explain things was the hardest time so far. There are people that live everyday waiting and not knowing on a much grander scale . My heart goes out to them.

Learning to rest on the Lord in the waiting times is something I'm learning slowly. Yet it was and is often in those times the Lord and my relationship grows more personal and real.

Another area I've discovered to be tough is family reactions -- I might be comforted by God and have peace but it affects each person and each person allows things to affect them differently. It is hard to trust God to care for each family member and meet them where they are and bring them to the next step in their relationship to Him. Yet his love and care for me lets me know He is there for them as well. My prayer is they will receive what He wants to give them.

No comments: