Friday, October 31, 2008

For you Sci- Fi Fans- The Alien invades my body

While in the hospital, an alien in the form of an allergic reaction invaded my body.

Let me back up a minute and let your know that I was spoiled by family, friends etc. My sister spent night one with me and explained through out the night what the doctor had said and helped me stay comfortable. Two nights my dear friend Dorothy a nurse stayed with me and what a gift that was as we visited John every 15 mins. carrying "the Pole" with us. it was Dorothy that noticed the rash but it was not important to the staff of the hospital.

It seems that when I was released from the hospital- the alien really took over my body and began to grow. A visit to the surgeon- led to an emergency visit to my dermatologist who said " this is very unique - ( see I am and so are you uniquely made by God) I'm not sure what it is from but it is inside and is very serious. He put me on 2 medications and designed a special cream just for me adding a touch of cool mint. What love . Yes the beast is coming under control.

No comments: