Friday, October 31, 2008

God's Preparation

As I prepared for the surgery on October 23, 2008; my daily Bible reading, verses that arrived on cards for my 16 yr.old's birthday, discussions, circumstance etc. also prepared my for the possiblility that this may not be just a routine surgery. I am not God nor am I a prophet, but I believed with peace that the outcome of this surgery would be cancer.

I shared with my husband only a bit to possible prepare him. I shared with my youngest daughter that there is such confusion about God . That just because a person does good does not mean that tough things won't happen. God's promise is that He is with us and will be with us through whatever we face.

I thought the rings were the illustration for my older daughter.

To prepare them further would have been a lie for I did not know- I only had that peace and preparation from the Lord.

No comments: